QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
N6 – ARQUITECTURA, S.L.P. is a company located in Alicante engaged mainly in the drafting of projects and the management of ingeniería civil y arquitectura.
With a professional career spanning more than 20 years, and with a responsible, solid and flexible team of specialist technicians in different areas, they position themselves as a benchmark within the business sector, with extensive knowledge of the sector and the Administration at the disposal of clients, to cover and solve all their needs in the field of construction and planning.
Aware of the importance of guaranteeing the quality of its products / services, in a sustainable way with the environment, it has decided to establish, implement and maintain a Comprehensive Management System according to the UNE-EN ISO 9001, UNE-EN ISO 14001 Standards. To achieve this purpose, it establishes the following principles:
- The involvement and participation of the entire team, together with their representatives, in the accomplishment of this policy.
- Compliance with the established legal and regulatory requirements, as well as others that the actual company determines.
- Improve the quality of its products / services, carried out in a way that respects the environment, in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution and the sustainable use of resources.
- Awareness on the part of all team members, as well as their clients, on the importance of proper environmental management within the limits associated with their activity.
- The organisation maintains the commitment to the consultation and participation of workers and provides the necessary means to carry it out.
N6 - ARQUITECTURA, S.L.P. is entrusted with and adherent to the commitment to continuously improving its Comprehensive Management System for Quality and Environmental Matters.
This quality and environmental policy is made known to and understood by the members of our organisation and periodically reviewed for its continuous adaptation according to the aims established by N6 – ARQUITECTURA, S.L.P.
The Management Team
Alicante, 26 enero 2021