Who is the data manager entrusted with processing your personal data?
N6 – ARQUITECTURA, S.L.P. with Fiscal ID code numbered B-54119987, registered office at C/ ABAD NAJERA Nº 6, BAJO, C.P- 03002- ALICANTE with telephone number 965-21.75.65 and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org is the data manager entrusted with processing your personal data. Therefore, we guarantee its security and confidential treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (EU) 679/2016 (hereinafter GDPR), as well as any other applicable regulations.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
At N6 – ARQUITECTURA, S.L.P. we use your data to the extent permitted by the GDPR, as well as through current applicable regulations. In any event, the treatment will be done for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and under no circumstances will they be treated in an incompatible way for said purposes. Specifically, the following treatments will be carried out, namely to:
- Answer your questions, enquiries or requests.
- Manage the contractual relationship and the provision of the consultation services requested by the client.
- Manage your phone calls.
- Issue receipts of payment for the services provided in favour of the client.
- For the correct performance of the requested service, the personal data of the client necessary to monitor the evolution of this during the provision of the service will be processed.
- Carry out all those administrative, fiscal and accounting procedures necessary to comply with our contractual commitments and fiscal and accounting obligations.
- Meet legal obligations.
- Analyse and improve our services and communications with you.
- Monitor and evaluate compliance with our policies and standards.
- Manage sending of information and commercial prospecting by any means in case of explicit consent.
What is the lawful basis for the processing of your data?
The legitimation of the processing of personal data that we carry out is done at all times in compliance with the provisions of article 6 of theGDPR, as well as article 8 of Organic Law 3/2018. In scenarios in which the legitimacy for the main purpose of the use of data is not found in any of the previous legal bases, the consent of the data subject will be requested for the treatment.
How long is your data stored for?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the service or as long as the data subject does not withdraw their consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, Ombudsmen, Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions that could derive, and, after this, it will proceed to its complete elimination.
Who is your data shared with?
We inform you that the data provided will be notified of to the different providers of products and services, which are necessary for the implementation of the requested treatment. Our suppliers are obliged to use the data provided solely and exclusively for the fulfilment of the requested service. The personal data processed by N6 – ARQUITECTURA, S.L.P. to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients depending on the legitimising basis of the communication:
- Public Administrations in the cases provided for by Law.
- State security forces and corps.
- Banks and financial institutions, for the payment of services.
- Public records of capital solvency and fraud prevention systems
What are your rights?
Specifically, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
- Right of access: anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether N6 - ARQUITECTURA, SLP is treating personal data that concerns them.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to access your personal data that we have and request its rectification when these are inaccurate.
- Right of deletion: when the data collected is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Right to limitation of treatment: you may request the limitation of the processing of your data and request that it be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right of portability: you have the right to obtain the personal data that concern you in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another person in charge.
- Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw any consent that you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of our use of your personal information before you withdraw your consent
How may you exercise your rights?
N6 – ARQUITECTURA, S.L.P. undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them at no cost by writing an email to our address email@example.com simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise, informing you that it is essential, according to Law, that you provide a copy of your Identity Card or Foreign Residents’ Permit. We also inform you that, following our transparency policy, all rights are found on the website available to customers. You are informed that you can also exercise your rights by submitting a statement to the competent control authority, when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights.